18 weeks young
Well here we are, at just over 18 weeks. I can't believe in about a week and a half, I'll be at the halfway point (20 weeks). So, it's only really 4.5 months until you arrive!
We have our 19 week scan Monday week, and we're really looking forward to seeing you again. At this scan we can find out if you are a boy or a girl, but we like the idea of a surprise so we won't be finding out.
You are growing bigger, and would measure about 13-15cm long now, and you can now make facial expressions like frowning and squinting! My belly has popped out a bit more, though people still wouldn't think I was pregnant if I walked past them in the street - but I find it depends on what I am wearing! Here's a picture taken last night, on our way out to your dad's soccer presentation night.
I really am feeling great - I feel just like myself, but with a growing belly. I'm still enjoying going to the gym and walking, I am eating like normal and I am not feeling too tired. Fingers crossed this lasts for a while longer I am still getting these damn pimples, as one clears up another one pops up. But if that's my biggest issue, then I am very happy.
Oh, and I better not forget - your Great Uncle Peter and Great Aunty Inge wanted to see a pic of my belly button - it's well and truly an innie, and I reckon it will stay that way!
We have our 19 week scan Monday week, and we're really looking forward to seeing you again. At this scan we can find out if you are a boy or a girl, but we like the idea of a surprise so we won't be finding out.
You are growing bigger, and would measure about 13-15cm long now, and you can now make facial expressions like frowning and squinting! My belly has popped out a bit more, though people still wouldn't think I was pregnant if I walked past them in the street - but I find it depends on what I am wearing! Here's a picture taken last night, on our way out to your dad's soccer presentation night.
I really am feeling great - I feel just like myself, but with a growing belly. I'm still enjoying going to the gym and walking, I am eating like normal and I am not feeling too tired. Fingers crossed this lasts for a while longer I am still getting these damn pimples, as one clears up another one pops up. But if that's my biggest issue, then I am very happy.Oh, and I better not forget - your Great Uncle Peter and Great Aunty Inge wanted to see a pic of my belly button - it's well and truly an innie, and I reckon it will stay that way!

1 Comments:
hey em, you look great. That pic of your mom does look just like you, i did a double take for a minute. Can't wait to be the crazy american friend that gets to send the little one great gifts. ha ha, miss ya, molly
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home