When will you arrive?
39 Weeks
Well Babe I am still here and you are still in my belly! There's just 6 days until your due date, so you probably should start thinking about coming out soon.
This last week, I have felt your feet much more. You stretch out and kick on my left side and your dad and I sit there and laugh while we watch - it looks so strange. You must seriously be running out of room in there. I would have thought your feet should have been lower by now, but then maybe you are a long baby! We took another belly photo, and it looks like you have 'dropped' more again, when comparing to last week. That's a good thing, it's what you are meant to do! Here it is:

I'm still physically feeling just fine, though I think I am almost over the waiting. I just want to know WHEN you will arrive. I've coped just fine not knowing whether you are a boy or a girl, but not knowing when you will decide to arrive is tough. I still haven't felt any signs that you could be coming soon, so this could be a long week or two!
Our appointment with Dr T on Monday was pretty similar to usual, he said you were not fully engaged, but you could still come anytime now. He said "see you next Monday, unless I see you here beforehand!" That was a bit of a reality check!! Your dad wanted me to ask him whether he makes 'innies' or 'outies' for belly buttons, but Dr T explained that he just clamps your umbilical cord, and you get what you are given!
There's not much else to report on Babe, my ankles seem to be doing ok and I can still get around just fine. I'm getting lots of sleep each night so I am not tired, and I have cooked up some meals for the freezer so we can focus on you rather than cooking dinner when you arrive!
I'll pop back in and say hello again early next week - unless of course I see you beforehand!!
Enjoy your last days in my belly.
Love mum xx
Well Babe I am still here and you are still in my belly! There's just 6 days until your due date, so you probably should start thinking about coming out soon.
This last week, I have felt your feet much more. You stretch out and kick on my left side and your dad and I sit there and laugh while we watch - it looks so strange. You must seriously be running out of room in there. I would have thought your feet should have been lower by now, but then maybe you are a long baby! We took another belly photo, and it looks like you have 'dropped' more again, when comparing to last week. That's a good thing, it's what you are meant to do! Here it is:

I'm still physically feeling just fine, though I think I am almost over the waiting. I just want to know WHEN you will arrive. I've coped just fine not knowing whether you are a boy or a girl, but not knowing when you will decide to arrive is tough. I still haven't felt any signs that you could be coming soon, so this could be a long week or two!
Our appointment with Dr T on Monday was pretty similar to usual, he said you were not fully engaged, but you could still come anytime now. He said "see you next Monday, unless I see you here beforehand!" That was a bit of a reality check!! Your dad wanted me to ask him whether he makes 'innies' or 'outies' for belly buttons, but Dr T explained that he just clamps your umbilical cord, and you get what you are given!
There's not much else to report on Babe, my ankles seem to be doing ok and I can still get around just fine. I'm getting lots of sleep each night so I am not tired, and I have cooked up some meals for the freezer so we can focus on you rather than cooking dinner when you arrive!
I'll pop back in and say hello again early next week - unless of course I see you beforehand!!
Enjoy your last days in my belly.
Love mum xx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home