Fun in the sun
34 Weeks
Hi Babe, long time no write sorry! Your dad and I got back from the beach this weekend and boy did we have a good time. Pretty much lazed around the entire time - a whole lot of reading books, watching the cricket, swimming at the beach and lying around. Ahhh, it was just what we needed. Your dad has to go back to work tomorrow which he is a bit grumpy about, so I'll keep quiet about the fact that I don't have to go back tomorrow!
Here's some pictures of your dad and I (plus you in my belly) on holiday:

While we were away we had the lounge and hallway floors sanded and polished, and they look fabulous. There's lots of dust to clean up now though, and a bit of work to get this house spick and span before your arrival. I think any nesting tendancies I might be getting will seem normal as everything needs a good clean anyway!
You and I are both doing really well still. You are moving lots and lots, but there are less kicks now and more rolling movements. I can pretty much always feel your bumb to the side of my belly, and if I rub it you are sure to react with a little kick or a movement. I'm getting some kicks that take my breath away, when you kick my bladder and sometimes my cervix (I think!) Weird feeling that! You have also been getting the hiccups more and more. When we were away there was one day where you had them three times in one day! Poor you. The only thing I have to complain about are some stretch marks that have appeared on my lower belly. I figured they would arrive sometime, but they certainly are not welcome! They will fade in time, and I suppose I'll wear them as badges of honour - for having the opportunity to grow you inside my belly!
We have another appointment with Dr T tomorrow morning and by the time the week is out you will have been in my belly 35 weeks, which means there's only another 5 until you are due to arrive.
Well Babe, I'll be sure to write again very soon, as I am now a lady of leisure (well until you arrive and give me plenty to do!)
Love ya
mum xxx
Hi Babe, long time no write sorry! Your dad and I got back from the beach this weekend and boy did we have a good time. Pretty much lazed around the entire time - a whole lot of reading books, watching the cricket, swimming at the beach and lying around. Ahhh, it was just what we needed. Your dad has to go back to work tomorrow which he is a bit grumpy about, so I'll keep quiet about the fact that I don't have to go back tomorrow!
Here's some pictures of your dad and I (plus you in my belly) on holiday:
Who's looking at you kid!

While we were away we had the lounge and hallway floors sanded and polished, and they look fabulous. There's lots of dust to clean up now though, and a bit of work to get this house spick and span before your arrival. I think any nesting tendancies I might be getting will seem normal as everything needs a good clean anyway!
You and I are both doing really well still. You are moving lots and lots, but there are less kicks now and more rolling movements. I can pretty much always feel your bumb to the side of my belly, and if I rub it you are sure to react with a little kick or a movement. I'm getting some kicks that take my breath away, when you kick my bladder and sometimes my cervix (I think!) Weird feeling that! You have also been getting the hiccups more and more. When we were away there was one day where you had them three times in one day! Poor you. The only thing I have to complain about are some stretch marks that have appeared on my lower belly. I figured they would arrive sometime, but they certainly are not welcome! They will fade in time, and I suppose I'll wear them as badges of honour - for having the opportunity to grow you inside my belly!
We have another appointment with Dr T tomorrow morning and by the time the week is out you will have been in my belly 35 weeks, which means there's only another 5 until you are due to arrive.
Well Babe, I'll be sure to write again very soon, as I am now a lady of leisure (well until you arrive and give me plenty to do!)
Love ya
mum xxx



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home