Time to welcome you to the world
41 Weeks
Hi Babe, here's a final picture of the two of us as one, I think you are ready to come out!
And here's your dad at 41 weeks, he didn't want to miss out on this opportunity!

So today is the day Babe that you and I head to hospital to start the process of bringing you into the world. You obviously don't want to come out until you well and truly have to.
Your dad and I are excited and nervous all at the same time but most of all we can't wait to meet you for the first time. Hopefully by Friday you will be well and truly here and being introduced to your family and friends. I hope you have a safe journey out, I'll do my best to get you out quickly if you do the same!
Thank you for making this pregnancy journey so easy, enjoyable and amazing.
And a final kiss for you on my belly from your dad........

Love you,
Mum and Dad xxx
Hi Babe, here's a final picture of the two of us as one, I think you are ready to come out!
And here's your dad at 41 weeks, he didn't want to miss out on this opportunity!
So today is the day Babe that you and I head to hospital to start the process of bringing you into the world. You obviously don't want to come out until you well and truly have to.
Your dad and I are excited and nervous all at the same time but most of all we can't wait to meet you for the first time. Hopefully by Friday you will be well and truly here and being introduced to your family and friends. I hope you have a safe journey out, I'll do my best to get you out quickly if you do the same!
Thank you for making this pregnancy journey so easy, enjoyable and amazing.
And a final kiss for you on my belly from your dad........

Love you,
Mum and Dad xxx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home