Baby Burrito
30 Weeks
Hi Babe, I hope all is well in there. You have been moving about a lot, but whenever I tell someone to put their hand on my belly you stop! Sneaky thing! Wow, we are at 30 weeks! Where is time going! Here's a picture of us at the 30 week mark:

This week we had our last antenatal class at the hospital. We went on a tour of the maternity ward and the labour suites which was interesting - call me crazy, but it got us a bit excited about the whole thing. Mainly because it means we are closer to meeting you. The rooms at the hospital seem nice, and the labour room isn't too bad. They really need to get rid of the massive clock on the wall though, it sits right in front of the bed and I am sure it would make time drag! In the last class they also got the dad's to put a cloth nappy on a doll and wrap the doll nice and snug. The midwife asked them to do it before showing them how to. Your daddy did pretty well, though he told me later when we got home "I knew the wrapping bit was just like wrapping a burrito, I was just trying to remember how to do it!" Hah - I'm sure once you arrive Babe and your dad gets lots of practice, he'd be able to get a job at a Mexican restaurant wrapping burritos as it's obviously the same thing!
Last night we had dinner with your grandparents, as today is your Nanny Geri's birthday. You were of course the topic of much conversation and there was talk about what your name might be! Here's a nice photo we had taken last night of all of us, as always you are the one in my belly!

Last week my Nan, your great-grandmother 'G-G', went to hospital as she had a stroke. Poor Nan, she doesn't like being in hospital. We went and saw her a couple of times last week and we'll go and see her today. She likes to give my belly a rub to say hello to you when we visit. I'm sure you are hoping as we all are that she gets better soon.
mum xxx
Hi Babe, I hope all is well in there. You have been moving about a lot, but whenever I tell someone to put their hand on my belly you stop! Sneaky thing! Wow, we are at 30 weeks! Where is time going! Here's a picture of us at the 30 week mark:

This week we had our last antenatal class at the hospital. We went on a tour of the maternity ward and the labour suites which was interesting - call me crazy, but it got us a bit excited about the whole thing. Mainly because it means we are closer to meeting you. The rooms at the hospital seem nice, and the labour room isn't too bad. They really need to get rid of the massive clock on the wall though, it sits right in front of the bed and I am sure it would make time drag! In the last class they also got the dad's to put a cloth nappy on a doll and wrap the doll nice and snug. The midwife asked them to do it before showing them how to. Your daddy did pretty well, though he told me later when we got home "I knew the wrapping bit was just like wrapping a burrito, I was just trying to remember how to do it!" Hah - I'm sure once you arrive Babe and your dad gets lots of practice, he'd be able to get a job at a Mexican restaurant wrapping burritos as it's obviously the same thing!
Last night we had dinner with your grandparents, as today is your Nanny Geri's birthday. You were of course the topic of much conversation and there was talk about what your name might be! Here's a nice photo we had taken last night of all of us, as always you are the one in my belly!

Last week my Nan, your great-grandmother 'G-G', went to hospital as she had a stroke. Poor Nan, she doesn't like being in hospital. We went and saw her a couple of times last week and we'll go and see her today. She likes to give my belly a rub to say hello to you when we visit. I'm sure you are hoping as we all are that she gets better soon.
mum xxx

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home